Christmas Pub Quiz
If you've already had Christmas quizzes 3 and 4 below then click this link: Christmas Quiz Packs 1 and 2
A big 'Ho ho ho!' to all our valued customers and wishes of joy to you all at this wonderful time of the year. The Christmas quiz packs on this page are very popular and are guaranteed to give your customers a fun quiz night out and a memorable Christmas they'll thank you for. Packed with festive questions they have four fun rounds including Christmas quiz questions, festive themed picture rounds, a special Christmas pub quiz round created specifically for just these packs, and a game show round once again themed for Christmas. These beautifully crafted pub quizzes could be yours in seconds via instant download and come ready to print with full instructions. If you're just here for free Christmas quiz questions then tap the button below otherwise please keep reading.
Here's an example quiz team answer sheet taken from one of the Christmas quiz packs further down the page.
It's very important to us that you are satisfied with our products and our service. If this is your first quiz from us then we strongly urge you to look at our help page before you download any of our pub quiz packs.
Ready made Christmas Pub Quizzes don't get any better than this and if you need convincing then keep reading past the 2 quiz packs below for more information.
Here's another ready made Christmas Quiz because you will probably be doing more than one this holiday season.
Are you looking for a bargain? Buy both of the above quiz packs, get a discount AND get a bonus we created just for this offer! We made a Christmas Dingbats bonus round to add that extra festive touch and it's great fun to play too. It's only available in these twin packs.
Both Christmas Quiz Packs £7.50
Why pay for these quiz packs?
You can of course make one yourself by spending hours searching the internet for free Christmas quiz questions, you might also want to spend a few more hours thinking of a unique idea for the picture round and then try and find good pictures for it and then make the handouts on your computer, don't forget the quiz teams answer sheets have to be made, a themed round and a tie breaker too. Don't you have enough things to do this time of year without having to worry about making a really good Christmas Quiz too? Let me remind you that making a whole quiz night all on one subject is a very time consuming process, especially when you've already made 3 previous ones and good questions at the right difficulty level get a lot harder to create, there's at least 40 hours work gone into making these quizzes, do you have that kind of time to spare? We've been making quality pub quizzes for over 10 years now so we know what makes a really good quiz and we're offering you our hard work and talent for a very reasonable price. In case you're wondering what the questions are like then here's a few of them taken from both the packs.
Christmas Quiz Questions
- What were the names of the three wise men?
- What is the name of The Simpson's pet greyhound?
- Where does the Queen normally spend Christmas Day?
- What colour is Father Christmas' belt?
- What did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose?
One of the 10 pictures we created specially for quiz pack 3
You won't find these pictures on the internet because we made them, we make all our own material so you know you're doing a quiz that no one has ever done before. We also don't put our logo or name on any of the sheets you hand out to the quiz teams so they will look like you made them.
Let these fun quizzes be your first gift to open this Christmas, go on, treat yourself it's only £7.50 for both Christmas Pub Quiz packs and they come with an extra free bonus too, beautifully made Christmas Dingbats that you'll be proud to handout at your next Christmas Quiz Night.
If you've not seen our other two Christmas Pub Quizzes then please tap the button below to have a look.
- According to the Christmas carol, 'Good King Wencelas looked out on the Feast of Stephen'. On what date does the Feast of Stephen fall? The day after Christmas, 26th December
- Where did 'Good King Wenceslas' rule? Bohemia
- What was visible in the sky Christmas Day 2016, not seen since 1977? Full Moon
- If you were born on Christmas day under what zodiac sign would you be? Capricorn
- What Christmas item was first commercially designed by John Calcott Horsley in 1843? The Christmas Card
- What was the Doctor Who Christmas special called in 2016? The Return of Doctor Mysterio
- Who was crowned King of England on December 25th 1066? William I (The Conqueror)
- In Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol' what is Scrooge's first name ? Ebenezer
- Which celebration is more important to Christians than Christmas? Easter
- Who sang the opening line of 'Do They Know It's Christmas' for Band Aid II in 1989? Kylie Minogue
- To which city does New York cop John McClane travel to on Christmas Eve in 'Die Hard'? Los Angeles
- True or False, according to the Bible the three wise men didn't visit Jesus in a stable but visited him some years later in his home? True