Easy Trivia Questions and Answers
Copy and paste the very easy trivia questions and answers here for your own easy quiz. They're free to use as you please!
Did you know that glass can be recycled an infinite number of times and that people fear spiders more than they fear death? It's true!
- 1. The caped crusader, Batman, operated in which city? Gotham city
- 2. What was the name of Michael Jackson's famous chimpanzee companion? Bubbles
- 3. Which fruit gave its name to a desk top computer in 1984? Apple
- 4. What type of animal was Babe in the film of the same name? Pig
- 5. Who's slogan was "Put a Tiger in Your Tank"? Esso
- 6. What colour are Superman's shorts? Red
- 7. What is the unit of currency in India? The Rupee
- 8. What is the closest planet to Earth? Venus
- 9. True or False, hair yanked out by the roots will not grow back? False
- 10. Which supermarket chain used Jamie Oliver in their adverts? Sainsburys
- 11. What is Fred Flintstone's favourite sport? Bowling
- 12. True or False, women blink twice as much as men? True
- 13. What mineral is spinach high in? Iron
- 14. What was the name of the green Tellytubby? Dipsy
- 15. How many wings does a butterfly have? Four
- 16. What sort of hat did Laurel and Hardy wear? Bowler
- 17. Which cartoon dog has the initials "S.D." on his collar? Scooby Doo
- 18. What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan? Tinkerbell
- 19. Which TV animation has a robot called Bender? Futurama
- 20. What are the three primary colours in white light? Red, Green and Blue
Laurel and Hardy
Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy were a comedy double act who became famous from the 1920's to the mid 1940's and made over 100 short film and full length movies together. Stan was born February 23rd, 1890, in Lancashire, England, while Oliver was born January 18th, 1892, in Georgia, U.S.A. Stan was working for Fred Karno who was Britain's leading comedy impresario as a supporting actor when in 1912 the troupe went on a tour of the United States and while there Stan decided to emigrate there permanently. Oliver started his career as a popular stage singer and also ran his own movie house that was funded by his mother. It was watching comedy films at his movie house that inspired him to become a comedy actor and by 1914 he appeared in his first film, Outwitting Dad, but it wouldn't be until 1927 when he teamed up with Stan that he would find fame and fortune.
Their style was slapstick humor and in their films they would often have physical arguments with each other using cartoon violence and a lot of tit for tat that would normally end up with a lot of things getting smashed and broken. Their films have won many accolades including a well deserved Oscar with the short film, 'The Music Box', the one where they try to deliver a piano up a long flight of stairs. Their 1929 silent film 'Big Business' was added to the National Film Registry in the United States as a national treasure in 1992. The film 'Tit for Tat' was also nominated for an Academy Award and I originally chose this film because the antics, as the title suggests, is typical of their comedic style but Youtube kept on taking it down so I've been forced to put a documentary below instead which is a shame but still worth watching, enjoy.
There are more easy trivia questions and answers here: Free Quiz Questions