Where's my Quiz?
Don't despair, follow all the instructions on this page and you'll get your quiz.
How we deliver your Quiz
First of all let me explain how our automatic delivery system works. When you purchase any quiz from this website using your credit card or your Paypal account and after you've tapped on 'Pay Now' in the Paypal checkout you need to wait a few seconds, automatically you'll be taken to a page where you can download the quizzes you just paid for. Some people are too impatient and don't read the message on the screen that says 'Please wait, you will be redirected back to quizpub.co.uk, if it takes longer than 10 seconds then click here' and miss the opportunity to get their quiz right away. If this has happened to you then don't worry, you will have been sent an Email containing the links to download your quizzes immediately, the links are valid for 24 hours. If you miss the 24 hour deadline then contact us and we'll send you the quiz again.
Please note that sometimes people contact us using a different email address and even a different name to the one that they used to make the purchase. This makes it impossible for us to find your order, so please, quote the name and email address in the payment confirmation email you got from Paypal when you contact us.
If you missed the chance to get your quiz immediately after you paid for it and you also didn't receive the download email then there are some common mistakes that are easy to make.
1. The payment didn't process. On rare occasions people don't follow the transaction process all the way through to the end. Check your emails, did you get a payment confirmation from Paypal?
2. You still have your old email address (pre-filled) in your Paypal account or you mistyped your email address when filling out the form. This would explain why you didn't get a Paypal confirmation too.
3. You didn't add this website to your 'Safe Senders' list in your email account. The email we sent you with the link to download your quiz is probably sitting in your junk folder, free email accounts are notorious for this. If you have a Hotmail account then your quiz may or may not be delivered to you, Hotmail is the worst for junking legitimate emails. To avoid this problem you must add us to your 'Safe Senders' list in your email account, it takes less than a minute to do and it will save you a lot more than that in future. It's also a good idea to do this for all your other important contacts. You will also find instructions further down if you have Gmail. Remember, you can easily avoid all of this hassle by waiting a few seconds after you've paid and get your quiz instantly.
Open your Hotmail and select Options/More Options.. from the Hotmail toolbar.
Follow the Safe and Blocked senders link under Preventing Junk Email, click Safe Senders.
Type in: quizpub.co.uk
Click: Add to list
How to add this website to your Contacts list in Gmail
Gmail will deliver ALL messages from members of your Contacts list to your inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam.
1. Open Gmail and click on the big "Gmail" located at the top left and select "Contacts".
2. Click on the "Add New Contact" button. This is a round button with a drawing of a person and a plus symbol on it.
3. Fill in the contact card with the name "Quiz Pub UK" and select "Create"
4. On the next page select "Add an Email", half way down the form. We use 2 email addresses, one for delivering the quizzes and one to answer customer emails, you can add both of them easily to the contact card, here they are:
5. After you've typed in both our email addresses select "Save".
If you're planning to use our website a lot then it would be a good idea to create a filter so the important download emails from us are never sent to Spam. This is very quick and simple to do in Gmail and is handy to know for all your other important contacts.
1. When you open up an email, notice the drop-down (a down arrow) next to the reply button, tap it.
2. Tap on "Filter messages like this".
3. In the next page that appears tap on "Create a filter with this search", you'll see the link bottom right.
4. In the next page, check the box next to "Never send to Spam" and click on the blue "Create Filter" button.
This is a very useful and important feature in Gmail, get into the habit of doing this, it can save you a lot of stress by not missing any more important emails in future.
We will never spam you
We never email anyone unless they email us first. We don't have a mailing list and we don't send anyone promotional emails, ever.Quiz Pack 1